Easy Tips to Lighten Dark Lips Naturally
Lips are those soft movable body part on your face, serve as the opening for food and in the articulation of sound and speech. Beautiful pink lips adds more beauty to the femininity of a female. Lips are one of the most attractive areas of beauty on a woman. So, here is the factor which affects the beauty of a person is color of lips. As it is easily noticeable by others. But, if you have dark tanned lips, then no need to be disheartened any more as there are easy and natural ways to treat this problem and to get those pink lips by these natural home remedies to lighten your dark lips.
Try these Easy Tips to Lighten Dark Lips Naturally
- Every night before going to bed exfoliate your lips with a baby toothbrush, and then apply mixture of honey, glycerin and lemon juice to lighten dark lips naturally.
- To lighten dark lips naturally, whenever you get a free time while cooking massage your lips with a yoghurt in morning and evening.
- Apply pomegranate juice on your lips when at home it will definitely lighten dark lips naturally.
- Apply juice of beetroot as it is also known to lighten dark lips naturally as it has natural bleaching properties
- Use of apple cider vinegar is recommended to lighten dark lips naturally.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder to milk cream and lemon juice, you can skip lemon juice if it doesn’t suits you then, massage with it as its a good remedy to lighten dark lips naturally.
- Hassle free tip to lighten dark lips naturally is to apply coconut oil at bed time, to get rid of dark lips.
- Make a paste of honey and crushed rose petals in it, apply it everyday to get pink lips.
- You may also mix almond oil and milk cream and apply to the lips. As it will moisturize and prevent darkening.
- Avoid smoking
- Avoid intake of tea and coffee, or minimize it.
- Increase leafy vegetables, fruits in your diet and add milk in your diet as it is very potent in whitening properties.
- Increase intake of water. At least 8-10 glass of water are recommended.
- Don’t get addicted to your lipsticks, avoid bad quality lip cosmetics. Spend few bucks more on your lip cosmetics as saving would be more harmful for your lips as it might darken your lips.
- Use lip balm which has SPF in it or use sunscreen, as it will prevent further darkening.
- Try to consult your doctor, if these tips doesn’t help you out.
- Don’t bite or lick your lips as it causes the darkening of lips.
- Keep them moisturized as chapped and dry lips looks unhealthy and dark.
- Don’t forget to exfoliate your lips to remove the dead skin, as it gives a dark look to your lips. Use a baby tooth brush or home made sugar scrub.