Bridal Makeup Tips
Wedding Day is the most important day in the life of a woman and every young girl desires to look at her best on this blessed day in her life. Here are some tips to make you look as gorgeous as a queen:
- Use heavy-pigmented cream foundation and layer it with powder foundation to make the skin look smoother.
- Use powder foundation on neck, ears and chest too so that you don't seem to have a painted face.
- Use a concealer shade similar to the foundation and blend both well.
- Learn some camouflage makeup tricks and buy its products to use on your big day.
- If you have combination skin, use water based foundation and a dry sponge.
- Hide the under eye circles by applying concealer. Blend it towards the nose and use downward strokes.
- For a perfect eye shape, use a small brush to blend a medium tone color from just below the brow arch downwards in a semi-circle motion.
- Use light peach eye shadow as eyelid base.
- Choose lip liner that blends easily with lipstick for that soft glossy look that looks good in photographs too.
- Place the focus on the face either on eyes or on lip and underplay the other with neutral pink or brown shades.
- Thin and small lips look more sensuous with light lip colors while fuller lips can use deep shades.