Tips for Silky Hair
1. Apply 2 whole eggs mixed with 4 spoons olive oil to your hair. Then wrap your hair with a plastic and leave for 20 minutes then wash. This is an excellent tip for silky and shiny hair.
2. Unusual Tip for silky hair - After washing your hair, mix 1/4 of mouthwash in mug of water and pour over your hair
3. Shikakai powder,green grams and fenugreek seeds mixed with whole egg and used as shampoo also improves texture of hair resulting in soft and lustrous hair.
4. Add 6-8 drops of lemon juice to an egg. Beat well and apply on your hair followed by washing with a herbal shampoo.
5. Two tablespoons of fenugreek (methi) seeds soaked overnight in water. The softened seeds should be grounded into a fine paste in the morning , mixed with curd and applied over the scalp & left for half an hour and then washed thoroughly. This is highly affective for controlling dandruff and makes hair more straight and silky
6. Essential Pack for hair - Take 2tbspns fuller's earth(multani mitti), 2 tbspns of besan and 1/2 cup vinegar. Apply this pack for 20-30 minutes and then wash it. If your hair are damaged by the use of ironing or rod ,etc then add two full eggs in this pack. You can also apply hair oil before applying this pack. This is a very healthy pack and a good conditioner.
7.Take amla (100gm), shikaki (100gm), brahmi booti (10gm), shilajit (1/2 gm), anaarchhilka (20gm), bhringraj (10 gm). Soak them overnight in an iron utensil. Blend and make a paste. Apply well into the scalp. Keep it for 1-2 hours and wash it off with warm water.8. Beer- You can simply apply flat beer before washing hair. It helps in toning and conditioning the hair.It adds bounce and shine to the hair making it silky and shiny. Try it because it really works !
9. Squeezed lemons can be soaked overnight and the water can then be used to clean the hair.You can also simply rub lemom juice all over your scalp and leave for 15-20 minutes. Then rinse off.12. Dry peels of lemon and oranges should be used. This will maintain soft and silky hair and also removes dandruff from the scalp.
10. Excellent tip before shampoo - Mix a tablespoon of glycerin with same quantity of olive oil, brown vinegar, castor oil, conditioner and shampoo. apply the mask to pre-shampooed hair and leave on for 10-minutes. rinse well and see the difference
12. As the final rinse - Used tea leaves can be boiled again in 2-3 cups of fresh water. Strain the liquid, cool it and use it on your hair as the last rinse after shampoo.
Let down hair after shampoo and gradually pour the tea water on the head, rubbing gently with the fingers.This willl improve the look of your hair
13. Mix curd, lemon and mustard oil, apply gently on hair and wash your head after about half an hour.