Cosmetics,Fashion,Make up,Bridals

Thursday 28 July 2011

July 28, 2011 how to apply nail polish


2 nails 225x300 how to apply nail polishFirst let me say that I am no expert when it comes to nails, I just do my own lot. So I feel I now know how to apply nail polish quickly and clearly very well. I also know what I use to do wrong and how to nail polish can sometimes see messy! However, I hope I do not think I’m being condescending writing this post.
I hope I can explain the best way I do my own nails – However, after getting my new camera, which filmed in high definition video;) I really make a video about it and just update this post with him .
First let me address the most difficult to paint nails – nail polish with non-handwriting. That to me is using my right hand because I am left handed. In fact, this can be incredibly difficult for some people.
My main advice is to confront this reality, first … not paint the nails as you normally would, and when you reach the other hand do you realize how difficult it is to write by hand (I hope this make sense). For example, I paint my writing hand (left hand) of course with my right hand first, then I’m going to paint my other hand on my writing hand. Doing it this way, basically, does not show the difference between using the hand writing on the other hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please forward your comments here, thank you.

PLEASE CLICK THE FOLLOWING TABS FOR MORE POSTS !

BLOG SEARCH is your key to more than 850 posts.

DEAR VIEWERS:

1) Please search through BLOG SEARCH from hundreds of
entries.
2) Please view BLOG VIDEO and BLOG ARCHIVE at the
end of the page.
3) VIDEOS are displayed at the top of the page.
4) Please scroll down for Fashion News,Hollywood
News, Upcoming Events,Arabian/Indian/Pakistani
Sections.
5) E-mail at zohaibali82@gmail.com your bridal
photos shoots,makeup photos and articles.


Pakistani Bridal Wear

Pakistani Bridal Wear
SANA MUNCHY' S CORNER

Glitters

Glitters
Oriental Jewlery


ARAB FASHION SCENE

ARAB FASHION SCENE
Hijjab Fashion

2013 Arabian Fashion Scene

INDIAN THEMES


Aap kay Daish say

Fashion is all about YOU.