Choosing suitable eyeglasses frame will enhance your appearance and become a solution for some eye problems.
For those of you who have problems with eyes, maybe minus, plus or cylinder, meaning eyeglasses become one of your solution.
For an attractive appearance, better selection ofeyeglasses frames adapted to the shape of the face. So keep your eyes look beautiful even though hidden behind the frame.
Before you choose the wrong frame, better identify yourface shape first.
Tips to Choose Eyeglasses FramesHere are tips to choose eyeglasses frames that match your face:
1. Appropriate Eyeglasses Frames for Square FacesFor those of you who have a square face, would look attractive when wearing eyeglasses frames cat eye model and a flat oval. The face will look longer and square shape of your face will be disguised.
2. Eyeglasses Frames appropriate for Round FacesNever wear glasses a la John Lennon for your round-faced. Select frames that form square, flat or square models. It will give the effect of a longer face or lean.
3. Eyeglasses frames for Forehead widthDo you have forehead width of your face? Eyeglasses frames the upper part is wider, or glasses like aviator (pilot) is the right choice for you. Frame like this would obscure or at least reduce the width of your forehead. Do not ever wear glasses that framed oval or narrow, because your forehead will be more visible. Select frame with bright colors and without the edge and you look more fashionable and interesting.
4. Eyeglasses Frames for Narrow ForeheadChoose glasses that frame is wider at the top. For the bottom, you can use without a frame. You also will look attractive with glasses that frame model of oval and cat’s eye. Frames of this type will really help you that happen to have prominent cheekbones. Newfangled sunglasses oval, with slightly oblique angle, able to disguise your cheek bones are prominent.
5. Eyeglasses Frame for Oval FaceOval face shape is the most flexible and suitable for all frame models. Something to note is, large frame glasses that is proportional to the shape of the face. The wider frame or at least the same width of the widest part of your face is suitable for oval face shape.
Today, sunglasses are not only to overcome vision problems, but also as an accessory. World celebrities normally use glasses wherever they are.
Image taken from: www.templatepanic.com