Cosmetics,Fashion,Make up,Bridals

Monday 25 July 2011

July 25, 2011 Makeup Tips for College Girls – Night – College Fashion


Posted July 25, 2011 by 8u5l7a6p
If you wear a lot of eye makeup, you want to keep the rest of your face toned down. A nude lipgloss is perfect for that. There are a billion great nude lip glosses out there, but my favorites are Chanel Glossimer in Pinup (a shiny,Transformers Hats, light peachy pink), and MAC Lipglasses in Prrr and Underage. What are your favorite lipglosses?
For a while, I didn’t really change my look much from classes to parties – I thought natural and cute was great for anytime. That’s not wrong or anything, but I’ve learned that night is the best time to have fun with your makeup,Famous stars Hats, so you might as well doll yourself up!
For a more dramatic look, I use MAC eyeshadow in a bright shade instead of eyeliner. If you’re into bright colors instead, MAC really does make the BEST bright eyeshadow ever. But you probably knew that!
I’m a natural blonde, so my eyebrows are so light that they’re almost invisible. It’s not cute,cheap Houston Astros Hats, I assure you. That’s why I wear brow powder. If you have naturally dark brows, you probably don’t need this step.

Eyelash Curler

Photo by val-j


Experiment and have fun!

Let’s face it: between classes and extracurriculars, work,Baltimore Orioles Hats, and working out,Gucci Hats, there aren’t many opportunities for college girls to have fun getting all dolled up. Parties,Kansas City Royals Hats, bar-hopping, and date nights are the only chances we get!

class="photoleft">
Photo by At~A~Glance

Either way, eyeliner is a must for me. My favorite is MAC powerpoint eyeliner because it lasts for hours & doesn’t budge, but I have heard lots of rave reviews about Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner too.
Shu Uemura’s eyelash curler is the only one you should consider buying – it’s a favorite of every makeup artist, celebrity,christian louboutin pumps, and fashionista. It’s well-priced and it will last you forever. Invest in one!
Before you do your makeup for night, come up with some looks that you’d like to emulate. This could be anything from a look you saw on The Hills, to an old glamour photo of Marilyn Monroe or even something random that popped into your head. Keep track of inspiration when it comes to you, and draw from those ideas when you’re getting ready.
Your Thoughts?

Eyeliner
Change at least one thing.

Some of you may be wondering how to take your makeup look from day to night.
Eyebrow Powder
Like clothes,San Diego Padres Hats, makeup can be a great way to express your personality, so take advantage of that and have some fun!
Don’t just recreate your daytime look. For example, if you don’t wear foundation during the day, use some at night to give you that flawless look. Or if you never rock eyeliner, change it up at night. If you look too similar to your day look, change your makeup even more.
Lipgloss (!!!)
If you’ve always wanted to try a new makeup look, but knew it wouldn’t fly in a classroom, nighttime is your chance. The worst that could happen is that you’d hate it,Tapout Hats, and could just take it off anyway. You can’t really lose.
What are your favorite nighttime makeup looks? Are you an eyeliner person like me,Cincinnati Reds Hats, or do you have a different favorite product? What are some of your favorite brands? Share your tips and opinions in the comments!
A good eyelash curler is essential if you have short or sparse eyelashes, or if your lashes don’t naturally curl.
I am a self-professed eyeliner fanatic. I think it’s because I have light eyelashes,Wholesale Kansas City Royals Hats, so I need all the extra definition I can get. (Or maybe it’s an unconscious desire to be a rockstar.)
Eyeshadow
Here are my tips for amazing nighttime makeup looks:
When I’m getting ready to go out at night, I step it up a little bit from my daytime makeup routine, and add a few extra products into the mix. These are a few of my favorites.
I don’t always wear eyeshadow,Cheap Chicago Cubs Hats, but sometimes I like to wear some metallic bronze-y shadow by MAC on my lid and crease. It gives the eye more definition and looks really pretty in the light. For a smokey eye look, I love MAC Knight Divine.
Fabulous Nighttime Beauty Products
So important for any evening-out look. I’m not a big lipstick fan; gloss is just so much better,Red Bull Hats!
My favorite eyebrow powder is Anastasia Brow Powder Duo – Ash Blonde. It goes on smoothly, looks totally natural, and lasts forever. The perfect brow powder.
The change doesn’t have to be drastic, but it should be different. Variety is the spice of life!
In the last post about makeup for college girls, I talked about makeup for daytime: the natural,http://bashkimi.freeshoutbox.net/,jimmy choo sale, fast, low-maintenance look. Today, it’s all about the fun stuff – nighttime makeup!
Makeup artists aren’t called that for nothing – cosmetics truly can be an art form, and every artist needs a little inspiration,Players Authentic Hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please forward your comments here, thank you.

PLEASE CLICK THE FOLLOWING TABS FOR MORE POSTS !

BLOG SEARCH is your key to more than 850 posts.

DEAR VIEWERS:

1) Please search through BLOG SEARCH from hundreds of
entries.
2) Please view BLOG VIDEO and BLOG ARCHIVE at the
end of the page.
3) VIDEOS are displayed at the top of the page.
4) Please scroll down for Fashion News,Hollywood
News, Upcoming Events,Arabian/Indian/Pakistani
Sections.
5) E-mail at zohaibali82@gmail.com your bridal
photos shoots,makeup photos and articles.


Pakistani Bridal Wear

Pakistani Bridal Wear
SANA MUNCHY' S CORNER

Glitters

Glitters
Oriental Jewlery


ARAB FASHION SCENE

ARAB FASHION SCENE
Hijjab Fashion

2013 Arabian Fashion Scene

INDIAN THEMES


Aap kay Daish say

Fashion is all about YOU.