Fair Complexion Tips To Make Even a Dark Person Fair
What is Facial Complexion?
Facial complexion is the color of our facial skin and the way it appears. Normally people classify facial complexion based on dark, white, wheatish etc. It is seen that men have a slightly less complexion than women.
Why the fuss about getting a fair complexion?
Many people, especially those from India are concerned too much about not having a fair complexion. In fact I know people who try products that supposedly make you fairer but to no avail. There are all sorts of products which claim to make you fair. There are several ways by which you can enhance your complexion. Any skin tone gets its beauty when it has a natural glow. To accomplish this all you need to spend is on consuming safe drinking water. Drink at least 12 glasses of water. Do not compromise on your water intake even if it is winter season. Allow the body toxins to be washed away with sufficient water intake. Juices are not to be counted to complete this 12 glass concept. Limit drinking coffee too much. Never allow your skin to be dehydrated. Moisturize your skin which is very essential. Drink carrot juice with honey. Black grape juice is also good to purify your blood.
Why do you get dark skin in the first place?
The reason most people are dark are either genetic or due to long exposure to sun. When you are exposed to sun for a long time, melanin is produced in your skin which gives you a dark complexion. The more melanin that is produced, the darker you get. The UVA-radiation generates oxidative stress, which in turn oxidizes the already existing melanin and leads to darkening of the pre-existing melanin. Some fair skinned people tan as a method to minimize damage or protect their bodies from harmful UV rays.
Sure Shot Tips to Getting a Fair Complexion
- Go out in the sun less
- Apply sun screen lotion half an hour before you go out in the sun.
- Use the natural face packs mentioned below or some reputable whitening creams.
- Keep your face clean always.
- Do not cleanse your face more than twice a day.
Mix egg white glycerin besan flour, sandalwood powder and tomato juice. Make a thick paste. This can be applied over the skin. With in continuous application of 7 days, you will start getting results.
Herbal face packs help to rejuvenate skin. By regular use these face packs will I tighten the collagen and there by slowing down the process of ageing. Reduce wrinkles. Removes sun tan, wrinkles. These packs are designed to Increase blood circulation and thereby enhancing your complexion. There are different packs for different skin types. They remove dead cells. It Makes skin glow.
Natural Face Pack for Dry Skin
10 different packs are given for you to choose from to get a fair complexion. Natural face packs always excel than any artificial ones, but you need to make sure that you are not allergic to these. If allergic to carrot juice, avoid packs with carrot juice as one of the mix. If allergic to curd, avoid packs using curd…
- To get a fair complexion, mix 4 table spoons of besan flour and enough quantity of egg white to make the mixture having the consistency of a pack. It should not be hard nor should it be dripping from your face like water. Apply this over your face and neck. This face pack can also be applied on your entire body. Don’t leave it there to dry and get flaky. 15 minutes is enough. Then slowly wipe the pack and wash with plain water.
- Mix 2 table spoons of orange juice, 2 teaspoons of honey, 2 teaspoons of rose water to one table spoon of fuller’s earth. This mix is enough to apply over your dry face and neck. After 15 minutes wipe the pack with a moist towel and wash with water. A soft glowing skin is your added benefit to getting a fair complexion.
- Take one egg and mix its contents [egg white and yolk] to one teaspoon of honey and one teaspoon of milk. Apply this face pack for 15 minutes.
- Add half teaspoon of olive oil, half teaspoon of lime juice to one full egg yolk. Apply it over your face. This pack also needs to be on your face for 15 minutes. If you can’t get along with the smell of yolk please don’t go for that. I have many more options for you to choose from.
- One table spoon of olive oil and one table spoon of milk, add half teaspoon of honey. Apply this pack for 10 minutes. Wipe off the pack using cotton dipped in luke warm water.
- One table spoon of carrot juice, one table spoon of tomato juice, one table spoon of lemon juice has to be mixed well and can be applied on the face to get a fair complexion. This can be used by oily skin, combination skin and normal skin type individuals too. This pack is excellent homemade bleach. There are no side effects too.
- To make your skin fair and smooth all you need to do is take out 2 medium sized tomatoes from your kitchen, make it to paste. Mix it with one and half table spoons of curd .apply this pack all over your face. If you are not allergic to any of the two ingredients then within 10 minutes you will get the result.
- Mix 1 table spoon of besan flour, half teaspoon of honey, add 1 teaspoon cucumber paste. Apply all over the face and neck.
- Smash potatoes and apply it over your face and body. The same way you can use smashed banana and honey to get a glowing fresh looking skin. This method of getting a fair complexion is very widely used by many people, but with certain additions of their own. Addition of a pinch of turmeric and multani mitti is a good idea.
- Mix 2 table spoon of curd, one teaspoon of rose water, two table spoons of oat meal. Apply this pack for 10 minutes. Wash with warm water.
There you have it, a good list of how to become fair tips. Now no need to go to places to ask about tips to getting fair complexion. I wouldn’t say cosmetics are worthless. They help in controlling melanin production. Also sunscreens help shield the harmful effects of the suns radiation.
You might be interested in the following sites as wellhttp://healthruns.com/fair-complexion-tips-dark-person-fair