Teeth Whitening Secrets - 7 Powerful Tips to Sparking White Teeth
By John Fader
Who doesn't want a great smile? After all it's something that greatly contributes towards a fantastic first impression. But things go terribly wrong when your teeth are yellow or stained. Not only it looks ugly, but it is very harmful for the teeth as well and can result in corrosion. Even a few years back, you have to go to the dentist every time you wanted to whiten your teeth. But today, there are other options that you may opt for- some are fine to try, but some are extremely dangerous in the long run- especially the ones that involve harmful chemicals and laser radiation. But the fact is, with a little bit of knowledge on herbal and natural remedies that you can try at home, you do not have to waste your money in teeth whitening, and you do not have to go through these unhealthy processes.
Listed below are the 7 most effective tips for teeth whitening- and most of these can be done from the comfort of your home.
1. Hydrogen peroxide works as a great teeth whitening aid in reducing yellow spots in your teeth. All you have to do is make a paste with hydrogen peroxide and baking soda, preferable diluted hydrogen peroxide, and apply the mixture to your teeth once in a while to get back those white teeth of yours in no time. Hydrogen peroxide works as a bleaching agent that cleanses your teeth, and gives back its natural glow without any real harm to the teeth. But make sure that you do not apply this solution daily- after all this is a chemical solution and you do not want to expose your teeth to it everyday.
2. The next tip is pretty common, yet you tend to overhear this- quit smoking. Not only the nicotine in cigarettes puts a black layer over your teeth, but it also ruins you r lungs. So quit smoking today for the overall wellbeing of your body and teeth.
3. Table salt and lemon juice acts as fantastic solutions to get rid of yellow stains in your teeth. So a great idea would be to make a mixture of these and use your brush to gently apply the mixture twice daily. Both salt and lemon juice is harmless, and there can be nothing you should be worried about.
4. Another great way to naturally remove yellow stains from your teeth is to use orange peels which are fantastic for teeth whitening. The next time you eat an orange, do not throw away the peel. Apply the inner white side of the peel to you teeth, and within only a few days, you will start seeing results. Today people almost ignore the tremendous power of natural substances that can be used to cure many diseases. They instead go for the quick fix. But if you try this solution, you will truly be surprised with the results.
5. Use a gum massager. Healthy gums equals to healthy teeth, so make sure you prevent the occurrence of plaque. Yellow stains are often the early symptoms of plaque, so need to be very careful here.
6. Avoid coffee and tea as much as you can. Even if you cannot resist a few sips everyday, make sure to immediately rinse your mouth with water.
7. Go, see a dentist. Nothing can beat safety, which means periodic visits to the dentist. Your teeth are a vital contributor towards your overall look, so do not hesitate to spend this little amount of money on a dentist.