A person who has bad hair ie., curly, frizzy hair can read the following steps as they will help in flaunting his/her hair in style.
- Hairdresser: Before you start off with this, make sure you take all the necessary precautions such as usage of a good shampoo and conditioner that does not have harmful chemicals. Go to a hairdresser who is very well experienced in treating dry or curly hair easily. Do some research on the hairdressers before getting your hair treated.
- Choosing Hairstyle: Ask your hairdresser for suggestions as to which hairstyle will suit you the best as this helps effectively in treating curly, frizzy hair. See that you will choose a hairstyle that will be easy to maintain and manage. You can always opt for a hairstyle that gives you a wet-and-go approach to your look.
- Visiting your Stylist: Once you have zeroed on to the hairstyle, make sure you visit a stylist at least 4 times in a year. Doing this will help in getting rid of the unfinished hair ends and split ends. You can ask your stylist to trim these ugly slit ends regularly.
- Usage of Razor: Make sure that you will ask your stylist to avoid the usage of the razor in order to layer your hair. Usage of razors for layering can contribute more to the curly, frizzy hair and split ends, though layering looks good.
- Hair Wash: Avoid washing of the hair everyday. Frizzy and curly hair needs more of natural oils. These oils should be massaged from the scalp in order to reduce the frizz.
- Conditioning: You may have to use a good conditioner and rinse it thoroughly when you do not wash your hair in order to keep the hairstyle stay for a longer time.
- Hairdryers: Avoid the usage of hairdryers unless and until it is necessary as blow drying your hair regularly can only result in making your hair dry an life less.
- Mouse, Grease & Gels: Usage of all these products may work hard on your hair. They consist of chemicals that can be harsh on your hair. These chemical buildups may require lots of washing. Use good quality products and products that have very less chemicals it them.