It is highly recommended to get a professional makeup artist to do your wedding makeup - they will know how to hide your flaws and enhance your features because you need to look at your best on those wedding photos, don't you?
Prep your face and get a rejuvenating facial done about two or three days before the wedding.
If you still decide to do your makeup yourself here are some tips to get it done properly:
- Before you apply your foundation use a primer. This will make your face smooth and keep make-up on for longer.
- Set your foundation with a loose powder to avoid a shiny-looking skin caused by the camera flash.
- Use a soft, natural hued powder blush over a cream blush - to make it last longer.
- For your eye makeup use a primer and then apply the eyeshadow with brushes to get the prefect finish.
- Curl your eyelashes starting at the base of your upper lash and working your way to the tips. This will give your eyelashes a nice curl rather than having them sitting straight up. If you don't have very defined eyelashes apply a few single fake eyelashes to enhance your eyes.
- Wear a waterproof mascara. This day will be a very emotional day for you so you want your mascara on your lashes not on your face.
- Opt for transfer-resistant lipstick because you will be kissing a lot of people. Use a primer before you put on your lipstick so it will stay on for longer.
- Use your favorite perfume, don't try something new on your wedding day because you might not like it. Be careful not to wear something too strong or too much.
Wednesday, 27 July 2011
AUGUST 2011 Wedding Beauty - Bridal Makeup Tips
PLEASE CLICK THE FOLLOWING TABS FOR MORE POSTS !
1) Please search through BLOG SEARCH from hundreds of
2) Please view BLOG VIDEO and BLOG ARCHIVE at the
end of the page.
3) VIDEOS are displayed at the top of the page.
4) Please scroll down for Fashion News,Hollywood
News, Upcoming Events,Arabian/Indian/Pakistani
5) E-mail at email@example.com your bridal
photos shoots,makeup photos and articles.
The Latests Bridal Outfits:
Latest Oriental Jewlery Designs For 2013
- http://www.dumree.com/...jewellery/latest jewellery-2013
Latest Arabian Makeup:
Latest Indian Fashion And Makeup:
- http://delhi.quikr.com › Services › Entertainment
- http://blog.johareez.com/search/june-20011-calendr/ - India