How to Apply Concealer on Pimples
While acne is all forms is bad enough, facial pimples can really ruin your day. It feels like no matter where you go, people are looking at your pimples. Thankfully, it is possible to cover facial pimples up using makeup. Here are some tips on how to apply concealer on pimples so you can go on about your day.
- Makeup sponges
- Makeup brush
- Loose powder
- 1 Start with moisturized skin. Dry, flaky skin can make your facial pimples look even more obvious. Apply an oil-free moisturizer to your entire face before you begin, massaging it gently into your skin.
- 2 Apply a thin coat of foundation. Use a makeup sponge to apply your regular foundation, but keep the application light. This helps detract attention from your pimples.
- 3 Use a small, stiff makeup brush to dab a small amount of concealer onto the area around the pimple. Gradually, work your way to the pimple itself. Keep working with a dabbing motion, applying very small amounts of concealer at a time with your brush.
- 4 Cover the concealer with a light coat of translucent facial powder. This helps blend the makeup in and make it look more natural. Apply the powder with a makeup sponge, or dab it in place gently with your fingertip.
- 5 Repeat Steps 4 and 5 until you feel like your facial pimples are sufficiently covered, then apply the rest of your makeup as usual.