Wednesday, 15 June 2011
2011 Eye wear trends
We're talking bold square frames, round shapes, creamy neutrals and pearly finishes, cat-eye styles, metal frames, rimless and semi-rimless looks and rebellious blacks.
If you watched the Golden Globe Awards, you saw Annette Bening, Robert Downey Jr. and Tim Allen in bold black glasses.
[ Easy Ways to Organize Your Closet for Spring ]
The selection has never been so varied, said Dave Trent, owner of an eyewear boutique. According to Trent, one trend that's getting plenty of attention is a more vertical style. It's deeper, not so rectangular. From the eyebrows to the cheeks, it has a little more depth. It's not as long and thin across the eyes, he said.
Round shapes, both small and bigger styles, rolled into the picture recently, and now they're center stage. "I've probably sold more round stuff in the last eight months than the last eight years," Trent said. "It's very, very popular now."
And let's not forget retro cat-eyes in extreme or relaxed teardrop styles.
PLEASE CLICK THE FOLLOWING TABS FOR MORE POSTS !
1) Please search through BLOG SEARCH from hundreds of
2) Please view BLOG VIDEO and BLOG ARCHIVE at the
end of the page.
3) VIDEOS are displayed at the top of the page.
4) Please scroll down for Fashion News,Hollywood
News, Upcoming Events,Arabian/Indian/Pakistani
5) E-mail at email@example.com your bridal
photos shoots,makeup photos and articles.
The Latests Bridal Outfits:
Latest Oriental Jewlery Designs For 2013
- http://www.dumree.com/...jewellery/latest jewellery-2013
Latest Arabian Makeup:
Latest Indian Fashion And Makeup:
- http://delhi.quikr.com › Services › Entertainment
- http://blog.johareez.com/search/june-20011-calendr/ - India